i made myself a visual help for who is fighting who in the next days so im sharing with you
Hey I’d like to thank everyone for making battlepro possible! For all the interest, the questions! For the critiques and feedback! For those helping out with small or big things!! And to each and everyone of you for participating or for being a wonderful audience!
"Battlepro" to me is a tradition from my home country, where everyone could get together and have fun! It’s not about the battle, or winning or losing. It doesnt matter what you are, or where you’re from. All that truly matters today are the new friendships and relationships made. Are the new rivalries and experiences you create! And there might be a… well… few missing teeth or black eye in the process.. but you during this tourney you are free to go all out and enjoy yourself! To start on equal standing with everyone! And to be together as a community!
Welcome to battlepro everyone! I will be one of your hosts for today, I’m Pristine and this is-
guilht: -guilht!! And I’m the other host, referee, and all around fun loving guy! Hope you loves will enjoy our sets of entertainment planned!!
together: BATTLPRO!! START!!
ROUND 1 (Drabbles with Pics)
- 31 vs 27 (day 1)
- 3 vs 12 (day 1)
- 30 vs 18 (day 1)
- 22 vs 25 (day 1)
- 1 vs 17 (day 2)
- 14 vs 26 (day 2)
- 28 vs 2 (day 2)
- 9 vs 24 (day 2)
- 23 vs 7 (day 3)
- 13 vs 8 (day 3)
- 5 vs 32 (day 3)
- 11 vs 20 (day 3)
- 15 vs 4 (day 4)
- 21 vs 19 (day 4)
- 16 vs 10 (day 4)
- 6 vs 29 (day 4)
Danny (Negative 0096)
ENTRY NUMBER 29
Description: Danny tends to carry a constant smile on his features, but his gaze seems as cold as ice in contrast. With no remorse in his heart, Danny won’t hesitate in his fights unless it comes to dodging a blow. While relying entirely on agility, his attacks may not be strong, but he’ll try to deal an extra hit in compensation.
3. Does your character have an accent? What does it sound like?
Danny, Daniel and John all have a vague British English accent, more precisely one from the Bristol area - most recognisable in their R’s.
If you can figure out why, I’ll give you a treat
17. Is your character an introvert or an extrovert? How do they handle big crowds of people?
Danny is an introvert surprisingly and generally dislikes being around people, but there are some he can find tolerable.
Daniel is an extrovert, though he can have his awkward moments. He can handle big crowds of people fairly well as long as they don’t touch him too much.
John is an extrovert and just doesn’t care.
23. Do they prefer romance or affection? What is the quickest way to your character’s heart?
Danny despises romance and he doesn’t understand affection. There is no quick way to his heart, if any.
Daniel would be flattered by romance, but with his jumbling emotions it could also easily trick him into believing he has feelings for the person, so the safest route would be to go with affection.
John is a toilet.
God-chan because Danny found her to be unnecessarily rude when “answering” one of his questions.
- What position does your character sleep in? ( i.e; stomach, side, back, etc. ) Describe why they do this — optional.
- Does your character have any noteworthy features? Freckles? Dimples? A scar somewhere unusual? etc.
- Does your character have an accent? What does it sound like?
- Do they have any verbal tics? Do they have trouble pronouncing certain words or getting their thoughts across clearly?
- What are their chief tension areas?
- If you were to pick one song — and only one song — to describe your character, what would it be and why?
- How does your character perceive themselves? Positive? Negative? Neutral?
- Are they a quick thinker or do they need time to sort through their thoughts?
- Does your character dream or are their nights filled with an empty blackness? Describe a dream they’ve had or a night they couldn’t sleep and what they did to preoccupy their time.
- If they had a choice, would they prefer a subway or a bus for public transportation?
- What do they think of creation? Do they believe in evolution or do they believe in God? What is their religion like?
- Describe 5 unusual characteristics your muse has.
- Have they ever been so overwhelmed they had to stop and take a break from something?
- Are they a team player or do they prefer to be solo?
- Can they multi-task or must they focus on one subject at a time?
- What are their best school subjects? What are their worst? List five of each.
- Is your character an introvert or an extrovert? How do they handle big crowds of people?
- Are they a leader, do they prefer to follow, or would they rather just stay on the sidelines altogether?
- If your character was suddenly challenged, would they rather run away or stay and fight?
- If your character was allowed to murder one person without any consequences, who would that person be and why?
- Your character has been granted 3 wishes; what would they wish for and why?
- Does your character trust people right off the bat or does it take them some time to warm up to someone?
- Do they prefer romance or affection? What is the quickest way to your character’s heart?
- Does your character have any enemies? If so, who and why?
- Do they have any weird bedroom habits? Any unusual kinks?
- How does your character prepare for bed? Do they sleep at all or can they stay awake for days on end without trouble?
- If your character had one thing to say to their parents before they died, what would it be?
- Are they afraid of death? Do they have any regrets?
- Does your character get restless when things are too quiet or do they favour solitude and silence? Why?
- Finally; if your character was forced to eat one thing for the rest of their life, what would they choose and why?